The new journey of my life.

Hi guys!!!

In this post today, i would like to share the new-life-starting-journey of my life. It all started when i got the offer letter to Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor which is located at Banting Selangor. In my thoughts i already deciding to accept the offer as it is the fast track to continue my studies. After discussing with my parents, they also agreed to sent me there. I was so excited to enter the college to meet new friends and starts a newjourney there.



The first time i saw the college sign made my heart thumping. I am so excited. I went to the library building to register myself and get the room's key. I am the last person in my room who arrived. After arranging my stuff in my room and my parents also already gone back home, the assimilation week started. I get to know my roommates. My roommates is Suria, Qaisara and Saidatul. There are all nice and friendly. I also met my previous ex-schoolmates there. There are a total of eight of them but all of us are in different modules.

The assimilation week went well with the lead of facilitators and the help of lecturer. We are being introduced to every inch of part in the college. There are also nice and share their experience with us about the college.
The next day i meet my practicum members. There are a total of 16 students in the practicum. Knowing them is the most memoriable thing in my life. They are all so funny and know how to handle things. I learned a lot from them especially about time management in here as time management is the most important thing in KMS. But sadly some of them already exchange to another module. But i still get a chance to meet them in the hostels so i do not feeling so much sad.

To sum up, the assimilation week was the best. That is all from me about my experience entering the college. Till we meet again 👋👋👋



Comments